Translate

CDC Was a Bust

After a couple days of trying to get the attention of anyone at the CDC, I have come to the conclusion that either they are so paranoid of infection they won't let anyone in or they themselves have become infected. Either way, the end result is still the same. I was attacked several times and they got really close to biting me but keeping duct tape on my extremities keeps me safe from bites for the most part. The only part about it is when I have to remove the tape, ouch! Since the CDC is a total bust, I have decided to head west to see what I can find out that way. Currently I'm in Ohio and haven't found anyone. However, knowing that there are folks at the NIH and that I myself am not infected gives me hope and comfort in the knowledge that there has to be survivors somewhere but I've yet to find them. I will continue my quest westward until I hit the coast.  Then I will proceed to Southern California, head back east and then finally north to go back home to check on things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment