Translate

Lights Are On but Nobody Home?

That was a long drive to the CDC. The car died so I had to take another; I found a close by gas electric hybrid which is good as I figure filling up less will mean less potential risk. The CDC was in lockdown mode so I have no way of seeing inside. All the doors and windows were covered with blast shields and the only form of communication was one-way via a camera mounted at the front of the building. I was trying my best to get someone's attention, anyone if there is anyone inside. I couldn't confirm that as there was no response at all. All I can do at this point is to try again later. I decided to find a place to lay my hat and after a while found a huge motor home. I had to "evict" the current occupants. I figure they are infected so why do they need it now? Once they got ejected by force, I locked it down. Sorry, but I don't need any surprise guests at this point. Should there be any one that is non-infected, I will certainly welcome them in. Sadly, Max isn't looking so well, I sincerely hope he hasn't become infected. So far I haven't confirmed whether animals get this or not but I can't be too careful. I will try the CDC again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment