Translate

The Awakening

I awoke in some laboratory, not sure exactly how I got here or how long I've been out. Last I remember, I slid down a large drain and hit my head at the bottom. I have no idea where I am now but I can tell I'm not alone. I can hear footsteps and shuffling outside the door of this large room. Looking around, I see video cameras which I would expect someone wearing a lab coat to be watching me through. I begin to wave my arms and shout at the camera trying to get someone's attention for several minutes but there appears to be no response. I hope someone comes into this room to tell me why I'm here and answer my questions; ‘am I a patient, guest or prisoner?’ ‘Did I end up falling to the infection?’ ‘Am I the only person here?’ Well, I'll just have to wait to see if anyone comes. If someone doesn't come soon, I'll have to try to break out of this room. I see there are air vents that connect to the duct work system. Perhaps I could get out that way. For now, I'll see if someone comes in and if not, I'll go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment