Translate

Endless Road

I've been driving for what seems an eternity, though it’s only been a few hours so far. I'm heading to the south to see if I can find anyone out there. It's really sinking in just how far the impact of this virus has spread. Since there are no news updates and since the social media are down, information is pretty hard to come by. I've yet to find a city or town that hasn't been affected by this outbreak. Every so often, I've encountered pockets of the infected walking around aimlessly and then they hear my car going by and start running after it. They eventually give up trying to catch me though they do try. I do have to admit I've always enjoyed the scenery in the Carolinas. My goal is to drive as far south as I can on my quest to find someone who isn't infected. Once I reach the end of the line which is probably Key West, FL I will begin my journey back north; at least that is my plan for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment